Translate

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Work table update: Space Marines

Hello, yet again!

Three times today in fact!  Lol, it's not going to be regular that I do that but I had some things waiting to get posted here.  

Right now I'm going to post up a little progress I've made for my Space Marine allies.  As I'm sure many can tell I'm a very big fan of the Dark Angels and so I do have a sizable force for the First Legion.  One day though, not long before 7th edition 40k came out, I decided that I really liked how allies were shaping up as a prospect for my collection.  I bought the Space Marine Codex and started to figure out what I was interested in.  Of all the great options available a few stood out to me and one in particular was right up my alley.

Sergeant Torias Telion is a Character for the Ultramarines, and what a guy.  I mean, who doesn't love a legendary sniper!  So right away I knew I had to get this figure and actually attempt to use Space Marine Scouts as a regular addition to my forces.  Of course as a collector I didn't stop with Sgt. Telion, or Ultramarines, but that's another story altogether.  Here though I present to you my WIP Sgt. Telion figure in all his glory.


Now, the Sgt. here is certainly a ways off from completion but I figure he's about 50% finished.  I took these pics to send to Kris Belleau and get his impression on the flesh mainly.  I had decided that he was a bit pale and that I wanted him to have a bit more tan color on his head.  I mean, who ever heard of a Veteran Soldier who never went outside!  Anyway I have done a bit more and addressed the flesh tone since then, and I'll get those up later.  You might also notice I'm using the Soda bottle top grips I built earlier in the blog.

So, questions?  Comments?  I'd love to hear any feedback on this guy or any other chatter that's on peoples minds!  Please share if you like and I'll hopefully see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment