Translate

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Work Table update

As promised I do have some more pics for the blog.  

This is an update from my work table in fact.  I've been coordinating with a couple of local friends to try and get some more armies finished so that we can get some more games under our belts and even do batreps in the future.  It's a worthy goal but it's not easy to keep up the progress.  However I have had some success.

In this case one of my pals is interested in playing and he owns some models, but he really doesn't want to paint.  We've had some long conversations about this in fact.  Ultimately I sort of volunteered my services to help him get his models finished up.  He has a small Tyranid force of some mixed unit types.  Anyway I decided to ask him what he liked aesthetically and we came up with a green and brown scheme.  

See what you think of the prototype Carnifex model for his army(still WIP):


Here's another shot of this beastie.  Keep in mind I'm working to clean up some brush strokes as I go.


In fact these pics are slightly old since I have done a bit more work since then.  I'll be sure to add more as I continue.  But, what do you all think?  I'm pretty happy with the colors so far and might add just a couple more accents to the "weapon" parts of these Nids.

Questions?  Comments?  Please let me know what you think and if you like my posts please share!  

No comments:

Post a Comment